New to New Life?
Our Sunday morning gathering is held at 9:30am at 2323 Eastern Avenue in Plymouth.
KidQuest (for age 3-4th grade) and nursery care is offered during the Sunday morning gathering at 9:30am. Stay after the gathering for coffee and a sweet treat!
If you missed Sunday morning, you can listen to the Sunday morning message.
You can expect a relaxed, come-as-you-are, fun environment for you to connect with God through modern music, media and a great message.
New Life Community Church seeks…
to help spiritually confused people become passionate Christ followers. This is our Mission.
New Life Community Church will do this through…
planting and growing and helping others plant and grow culturally relevant and outreach focused churches that will connect with and inspire a large and growing regional population of people who have not given up on God but have, for a variety of reasons, given up on church, This is our Vision.
On a Sunday morning, you can expect NLCC to be a place where…
- you can come as you are and be yourself
- the atmosphere is relaxed and friendly
- you can experience God in a variety of ways…music, drama, multimedia and innovative message style
- you will hear Biblical, relevant teaching that we guarantee you will not sleep through!
- you will find your place on your spiritual journey and learn what your next step looks like
- you will make new friends!
Why Are We Here?
We consider it God’s directive for us to establish and grow a culturally relevant, evangelical church in Plymouth, Wisconsin that will connect with a regional population of people who are disconnected spiritually and do not have a church family. It is our desire to help them on their spiritual journey to meet Christ and become wholehearted followers and become a part of the NLCC church family! We are also a church that is involved in a broader movement of church planting.
We promise you’ll be thinking about Sunday all week!